Thursday, March 12, 2009

Coldwell Banker, The Best of Latin America

Maybe credit crunch is hitting our pockets right now, that's why we must spend our bucks into the best thing that we could. Me and my family are currently having a hard time choosing where the best place to live and held our future generation of childrens. Well, i think i'm getting this thing too emotional now. Lol Again, i'm talking about Coldwell Banker, a Costa Rica Real Estate company. So far, i think i should leave my real estate solution into Coldwell Banker Costa Rica 'cause my Mom also trusts this company too. She didn't had any problem with this company even before.

I can still remember few years before some of their agents meeting with my parents in our old apartment, and year, their agents went to be my childhood friends. Lol Yeah, that's kinda funny. Hehe...

And now, as i will start building my own family, i think i should leave my future to this company too. That was my Mom told me, 'cause Mom's knows best. And i know Coldwell Banker is the best.

Their offers are very reasonable. They have For Sale and For Rent properties. Golf Course, Marinas, and Development properties. And yeah, Prizes and Promotions are always in their world.

If you're going to ask me, This is the best. You can found their website at www.coldwellbanker.cr and see for yourself what they offer.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post! My wife and I have been looking for Costa Rica Real Estate and http://www.coldwellbanker.cr/ is the best site that we've seen. Lots of local and legal info and cool pictures! We gave them a call and got excellent, intelligent, personalized service and were shown a broad selection of properties throughout Costa Rica. Take the time to sign up on the website for the free oceanview lot giveaway at: http://www.coldwellbanker.cr/gifts_giveaways.php.

    ReplyDelete

I know we have a freedom of speech and expression but be responsible! Comments with foul and offensive language are not allowed. The blogger reserves the right to delete inappropriate comments.

nrelate

Page Rank Check RSS feedSubscribe