Friday, October 29, 2010

Hard Rock Cafe Davao to open real soon

Hard Rock Cafe to open its second branch in the Philippines at the RP's royal city, Davao City.

As posted on www.skyscrapercity.com.


Hello guys! it's my first time logging in at SSC.
I have been reading threads and posts regarding developments in Davao City for the past two months, although I did not register back then.

I actually have scoops regarding Abreeza's tenants since that we will open up a store there. We visited the site early this week and upon seeing the mall map of stores, I saw:

Hard Rock Cafe [hard rock cafe davao]
Debenhams (Rustans-like high-end department store; foreign; it's third store in the Philippines; two in Manila)
Marks and Spencer
Italianni's
T.G.I.Fridays
Starbucks (old news)
Teriyaki Boy
Cafe Laguna (started in Cebu)
Zara (Manila and Davao only, dude! no Cebu branch yet)
Hukad restaurant (Golden Cowrie; from Cebu also)
Promod
Lucerne
Power Mac Centre
Nine West

Since that the map cannot be given to guests/tenants of the site, that was a list of what I have remembered. But anyways, this is so cool! For those of you who're thinking that this might be false, but I promise that this is real.

GO DAVAO!!

Other forum users has also confirmed the opening of the Hard Rock Cafe Davao branch.

Hard Rock Cafe Davao - Hard Rock Cafe Davao City - Hard Rock Cafe Philippines-Davao

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know we have a freedom of speech and expression but be responsible! Comments with foul and offensive language are not allowed. The blogger reserves the right to delete inappropriate comments.

nrelate

Page Rank Check RSS feedSubscribe