Saturday, March 28, 2009

Manny Pacquiao vs. Ricky Hatton Fight Free Online Streaming

Photo by Chris Farina - Top Rank- During a blistering two-day U.K. media tour, superstars Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao and Ricky “Hitman” Hatton set the tone for their world junior welterweight “The Battle of East and West” championship set for Saturday, May 2 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and broadcast live on HBO Pay-Per-View. The fighters started in Hatton’s hometown of Manchester and finished yesterday in London. They were joined by their respective trainers Freddie Roach and Floyd Mayweather, Sr, as well as US-based promoters Top Rank Chairman Bob Arum and Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer. Below is a sampling of quotes from the tour.



MANNY PACQUIAO - Note: This was a first time visit for Pacquiao to the U.K. and he was quite excited to be visiting the country. Thinking he was coming into the opponent’s territory, Pacquiao was very surprised to see his Filipino people every place he went during his stay.. Inasmuch as the Manchester press conference was open to the public, literally thousands of Filipinos came early to wait for their native son, who is easily the most popular figure in his country today. They gave Hatton’s hometown fans a run for their money and Pacquiao was overwhelmed by the support. The same phenomenon occurred in London, when Pacquiao attended Sunday Mass at Westminister Cathedral, a community event the same day, and a visit to the Philippines Embassy immediately following the press conference.


RICKY HATTON - “I appreciate Manny traveling all of this way to come to England and especially Manchester to help promote this fight. He’s a great fighter and I am looking forward to the challenge. I am unbeaten at 140 pounds, and believe I am unbeatable at this weight. This is a fight between two nice men, but there is nothing nice about either me or Manny when we get inside the ring. I am fighting for the pound-for-pound title and this is what I want more than anything. The last time I had a chance to fight for pound-for-pound title, I did okay. I came in second.

“But fighting before was at 147 pounds and I don’t think I am big enough at that weight. Now I have a chance to fight at 140 pounds and that is my weight.

Tag: Manny Pacquiao vs. Ricky Hatton Fight Free Online Streaming

Watch Manny Pacquiao vs. Ricky Hatton Fight Free Online Streaming


No comments:

Post a Comment

I know we have a freedom of speech and expression but be responsible! Comments with foul and offensive language are not allowed. The blogger reserves the right to delete inappropriate comments.

nrelate

Page Rank Check RSS feedSubscribe