Friday, May 15, 2009

May 2009 CPA Board Exam Results, Top Passers


In a couple of weeks from now, CPA hopefuls would be praying their knees off to see their names in the list of successful Philippines CPA Board Exam results.

I should know, some years back, I was one of those CPA hopefuls who promised anything and everything to high heavens just to see my names in the list of successful Philippines CPA examinees. I did pass the CPA Board Exams though, but barely.I am positive that majority of those promises I made I haven’t done. lol.

Still this month makes me nostalgic about the time I passed the Philippines CPA Board Exams.

Oh well.

-Quote from 3rdWorld Geek.

May 2009 CPA Board Exam Results, Top Passers.

2 comments:

  1. Dude,

    Thanks for posting this here. Would be great if you can link back to my site though. Would totally appreciate it.

    Thanks again.

    Thirdworldgeek
    www.thirdworldgeek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/examresults/CERTIFIED_PUBLIC_ACCOUNTANT/20090519/

    ReplyDelete

I know we have a freedom of speech and expression but be responsible! Comments with foul and offensive language are not allowed. The blogger reserves the right to delete inappropriate comments.

nrelate

Page Rank Check RSS feedSubscribe