Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Where to buy Concert, Sports, and Theater Tickets in America?

Since you have landed on this page I must assume that you're looking forward to buy a ticket for your favorite stage artist, athlete, and movie actor. There's a lot of good entertainment out there but only few gives you convenient and great experience to get into your most prayed concert, sports event, and movie hook ups.

Personally, I'm into Acheapseat.com."We Provide premium seating to events without waiting on hold or standing in line" that is their philosophy in business. Based on their tag line, I'll gonna rate them 9 out of 10 percent.

I have experienced their service when getting a ticket for David Copperfield Tickets for his next year's show in Miami. My mom really idolize that guy so I really exhaust an effort to get a ticket for her. Second is when getting A Steady Rain Tickets for Nov. 20 show at Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre New York. That day was so special for me and for my hmmm... LOL

and the last time, that was yesterday, that's for Radio City Christmas Spectacular Tickets. Me and my whole family will be watching it on holidays so I'm really super excited for it.

Conclusion, the first two was a plain good call...but when the third comes, it took me at least 5 minutes of waiting over the phone just to speak with an customer service to reserve a ticket for Radio city, well maybe it's because there's lot of people reserving for this particular show, it's great show actually! So i rate this company as 9/10 for letting me to wait for 5 minutes. Yeah, it's a biased rating but I just hate waiting honey, really! But over all I highly recommend this company for your ticket reservations and direct sales.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I know we have a freedom of speech and expression but be responsible! Comments with foul and offensive language are not allowed. The blogger reserves the right to delete inappropriate comments.

nrelate

Page Rank Check RSS feedSubscribe