Thursday, March 11, 2010

Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey Official Results - Prediction

It's my turn to cast my own prediction about the upcoming Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey boxing fight this March 13, 2010 at the Dallas Cowboy stadium. I've been a fan of Manny Pacquiao ever since. [Well, I fave all the people who are bringing glory to my beloved home land.] Every time of his bout I'm one of the million fans that raises hand to pray for his victory. Of course I'm not doing it for a pride, it's just a sort of support as a fan who wants the best for his idol. Hehe Pacquiao is a good athlete. I really like him for being an icon for all the Filipinos.

Lemme talk about Joshua Clottey now. Of all the boxers who challenged Pacquiao I think Clottey is the most appreciative among them. He's so humble. He doesn't throw harsh comments unto his opponent, He don't even curse! I so admire this little boxer. I believe Philippines is pretty much fortunate than Ghana, in Africa where Clottey came from. Clottey grew up in a place were tough boxers from his country lives. He went to New York at his early age and started to climb into his dream.

Popularity wise Pacquiao is more known than Clottey. You can actually prove it when the two had their pre-fight conference sometime last month at the Cowboy stadium where people dumped into Pacquiao trying to get his signature and get photographed with the boxing star. I think that was something awful for Clottey, i mean people's support can actually boost your confidence, so i really think fan's presence plays a vital role in concreting your self esteem.

Gladly Clottey don't mind it. As what he said, 'It doesn't make me weak, it makes me even stronger' [almost said like that]. That's something adorable. :)

Well, I'm no good in determining a boxer's strength or how well he is. I can only bid who i want to win on this battle. Of course I'll go for my homeland's pride Manny Pacquiao, but I'm kinda skeptical this time. I mean, i know Pacquiao can deliver, but Clottey is a strong opponent. He said his ready to counterpart Pacquiao's power and speed, that makes me worried. Besides his body seems so strong. :)

My final bid? I'll go for Pacquiao. hehe Call me biased but you cannot actually do something about my decision. Haha How about you? Where are you positioned this time? Cast your personal bid now. ^^,




No comments:

Post a Comment

I know we have a freedom of speech and expression but be responsible! Comments with foul and offensive language are not allowed. The blogger reserves the right to delete inappropriate comments.

nrelate

Page Rank Check RSS feedSubscribe