Saturday, May 1, 2010

Myrtle Beach Golf Packages

Myrtle Beach Resort has been buzzing the family members since Monday, that's when Dad announced that we will be going there for a 3-day vacation. It's exciting everyone because we are longing to go to that place since we learned from a family-friend that that is an awesome place. Well, honestly, I think those points to my feelings about this outing now. Haha




As I'm Google-ing for Myrtle Beach Hotels and possible accommodations that we will take, I found Prince Resort as the best among them. Actually, I just wanna avail their mother's day promotion for their golf packages, you all know that I'm a golf whore. HAHA Dad will love this too, I'm sure.





I still need to talk Dad about these wonderful stuffs i found. I just hope that he would agree to what I want. :)

If you're also going to Myrtle Beach, please take Prince Resort [http://www.princeresortonline.com] as your resting place their. LOL That's so that we can also have our just little time of knowing each other. Hehe I'll update you as soon as further developments happened. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

I know we have a freedom of speech and expression but be responsible! Comments with foul and offensive language are not allowed. The blogger reserves the right to delete inappropriate comments.

nrelate

Page Rank Check RSS feedSubscribe