Monday, July 20, 2009

Sarah Geronimo's "Record Breaker"

Sarah Geronimo's number yesterday on ASAP '09 really caught my attention. It's because of her new single, "Record Breaker." Well, honestly I still didn't confirmed if it's her new but I think it is. Hehe What makes this song so unusual because it sounds so foreign. I even thought taht it was Rihanna's new one but at the end of Sarah's number the host announced that it was a true-blooded Pinoy song. Hehe That's for Sarah's new endorsement for Sunsilk.

The song really sounds so good to me. I was just so amazed that this kind of thing is already happenning since I am wishing for this kind of evolution to Pinoy music. I mean, to produce this kind of song that can be danced by anybody, so unusual to love and variety songs that Filipino artists are used to.

So to Sarah, she's really a Record Breaker. A true instrument of art. ^^,

Here's a video of Sarah Geronimo's "Record Breaker" performance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I know we have a freedom of speech and expression but be responsible! Comments with foul and offensive language are not allowed. The blogger reserves the right to delete inappropriate comments.

nrelate

Page Rank Check RSS feedSubscribe