Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wonder Girl's "Nobody" invades the world and cyber space

I totally admit it, Wonder Girl's Nobody song is really a good music. I first heard it when my younger sister was singing and dancing it and I heard it really cool. Then out of my curiosity, I google and youtube the "Nobody" song and found out that the all-girls-pop-group Wonder Girls were the people behind that cool song.

On my surprise, I have thought that I was already left behind by the buzz. I think that's because these past days I haven't been able to watch TV, and surf my favorite news sites.

And now, from Korea's lime light, Wonder Girl's Nobody invades the world, and the world of internet. I have here a compilation of people from different part of the world doing their own cover for Nobody.

Here's a video grab of it... followed by the original "Nobody Music Video by Wonder Girls".




Nobody by Wonder Girls - Original Music Video


Update:
Cebu Inmates have also a cover of Wonder Girl's Nobody.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I know we have a freedom of speech and expression but be responsible! Comments with foul and offensive language are not allowed. The blogger reserves the right to delete inappropriate comments.

nrelate

Page Rank Check RSS feedSubscribe