Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Eppicard PA - Information, Application, Help

What is an EPPICard? How it works?

I have one. It's a state-issued card, they put deposits on it, instead of mailing a check to you.

You check your balance on line at www.eppicard.com, and whenever there's a deposit, you'll see it on that website.

For example, I get my child support in Oklahoma, but the state has a garnish on her dad's check. Instead of mailing me a paper check, they just put the money on the card, and I use the card like a credit card, or just go to an ATM and take out cash.


TAGS:
eppicard pa, florida eppicard, eppicard indiana, va eppicard, eppicard ny, eppicard texas, eppicard login, georgia eppicard

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know we have a freedom of speech and expression but be responsible! Comments with foul and offensive language are not allowed. The blogger reserves the right to delete inappropriate comments.

nrelate

Page Rank Check RSS feedSubscribe